Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday, Flat Stanley, and Facebook!

I am so glad it's Friday! For some reason, this week really tired me. Maybe it was starting the week with a field trip that did it. Anyway, I definitely need the weekend to relax so I'll be ready for my students next week!

Several Flat Stanleys have safely made it to their destinations! We now have Stanleys in New Mexico, New Jersey, Kentucky, Colorado, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Maryland! My class was so excited to see the pictures some of our recipients sent!

 Stanley in NM



 Stanley in NJ (with the very 1st friend I ever had!)


 Stanley in KY

 Stanley in MA


Many of the recipients are from my Facebook friends list since all of the children didn't have an address where we could send Stanley. So, many of the Stanley posts will be on my blog's Facebook page. If you haven't "liked" that page yet, please do! All of my blog entries post there, and you can read other Stanley updates. I've heard he will be going to some interesting places during his travels!


One more thing, Mrs. Lindsey is having a giveaway to celebrate her birthday! She's giving away lots of great activities created by TPT Teachers, including my 3 Level Beginning Writing Rubric Super Pack! Click here to enter!





Have a great weekend! Feel free to leave comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment