Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Special Thank You!

Today I visited Heather's Peacocks and Penguins blog and was thrilled with what I read. You may remember her Rubric Linky Party, which also included a contest for the cutest rubric. I entered my Kindergarten Beginning Writing Rubric.


I won a $25 Amazon gift card for cutest rubric!!! I'm SO excited!! Thank you, Heather!!



On another note, here are the further adventures of Flat Stanley.

 Here are 2 of our Stanleys (one was made into a girl) at a Diner in New Jersey.





Another of our New Jersey Stanleys in a pile of leaves before the hurricane hits.

Thank you to my friends in New Jersey for helping us with this!




1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog! I'm your newest follower and a fellow 2nd grade blogger. :)

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete